What We Believe
Diversity among students and faculty enhances the educational experience the university provides and the scholarships it produces.
Collaboration promotes the exchange of ideas, leverages resources, and drives collective action.
Research guides practice, promotes accountability, and advances knowledge.
We Fulfill Our Mission By
- Facilitating faculty involvement
- Engaging in K-12 Academic Preparation
- Providing teacher professional development
- Promoting college going culture
- Supporting undergraduate retention
- Enhancing graduate school preparation
- Conducting research and evaluation
- Building lasting partnerships with individuals and institutions committed to improving education
- Participating in the national dialogue about educational reform and collaboration
- Fostering learning communities to support ongoing professional and intellectual development