Effecting Positive Change
Through Teaching and Learning
The University of California Irvine's Center for Educational Partnerships creates collaborations that support preparation for and success in higher education. Our focus is on equity and access for all students in order to achieve the University of California's goal of academic excellence.
Guiding Principles: What We Believe
- Diversity among students and faculty enhances the educational experience the university provides and the scholarships it produces.
- Collaboration promotes the exchange of ideas, leverages resources, and drives collective action.
- Research guides practice, promotes accountability, and advances knowledge.
We Fulfill Our Mission by
- Building lasting partnerships with individuals and institutions committed to improving education.
- Facilitating faculty involvement.
- Engaging in K-12 Academic Preparation.
- Providing teacher professional development.
- Promoting college going culture.
- Supporting undergraduate retention.
- Enhancing graduate school preparation.
- Conducting research and evaluation.
- Participating in the national dialogue about educational reform and collaboration.
- Fostering learning communities to support ongoing professional and intellectual development.