- All Upward Bound students will have access to tutoring services offered through the program.
- Tutoring sessions are by appointments only.
- There is no maximum limit to how many hours of tutoring a student may attend.
- If a student attends a tutoring session, it must be for at least 1 hour.
- Non-UB participants are NOT able to participate with UB tutoring sessions
- Students are expected to work on school related work during tutoring, and recieve help in subjects that they are struggling with at school.
- Students are expected to follow the directions of the tutors while at tutoring.
- UB Tutors may dismiss any student from a tutoring session if he/she feels that the student is a distraction to other students, or is not there for the purpose of receiving tutoring services.