BENEFITS OF BEING A UB TUTOR:
- Make meaningful and lasting impacts in the lives of others.
- Work directly with high school students and help them achieve their dream of being the first in their families to go to college.
- Earn money and gain valuable work experience. Hourly wage start at $10/hr.
- Great learning opportunity for any undergraduate interested in pursing a career in the field of education.
- Must be a current UCI undergraduate student.
- Must be at least Sophomore standing.
- Minimum 2.80 UC GPA.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in desired subject area.
- Able to tutor up to but not limited to high school level Math (Calculus) and Science, History, and Spanish.
- Flexibility and good communication skills
- STEM Majors Preferred
- Available to work ~6 hours per week.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Have personal transportation and be able to drive to the tutoring sites in Anaheim.