Collaborate innovate educate
CFEP Presents the 2016 The Edge Magazine:
University of California academic advisers who have in-depth knowledge about the college admissions process contribute to The Edge. They understand the most common challenges faced by high school students. This year’s version addresses challenges such as:
- Completing college applications and answering the personal insight questions
- Paying for college
- Keeping track of key deadlines
- Making use of student services
- Surviving the college transition
The Edge can be viewed and printed featuring our new interactive PDF with active links!
Articles included in the 2016 The Edge:
- Senior Timeline
- What’s a Major & How Do I Choose One?
- Dollars & Sense: Money and Your Education
- Special Support for DREAMers
- Information on Research, Internships and Study Abroad!