Collaborate innovate educate
CFEP Presents The Edge Magazine:
University of California academic advisers who have in-depth knowledge about the college admissions process contribute to The Edge. They understand the most common challenges faced by high school students. This year’s version addresses challenges such as:
- Understanding the A-G requirements
- Understanding which pathway you are on as a student
- Paying for college
- Keeping track of key deadlines
- Resources available for Undocumented students
- How to best answer the Personal Insight Questions, and much more!
The Edge can be viewed and printed featuring our new interactive PDF with active links!
Articles included in the 2017 The EDGE:
- College Timeline
- It’s About You: UC Personal Insight Questions
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Award and Covering Your College Costs
- The Dreamers Resource Center
- Explore Your Campus Resources: UCI SOAR Center